2012年5月16日星期三

air jordan shoes on sale Li Wei is a person standing behind me

Know the how to refuse.
I used to think that Li Wei is easy to get along with girls, she is warm, generous, cheerful, not Janus-faced, I am more Pakistani heart bar liver The exchanges will be a problem.
But currently, I have to consider the influence of Li Wei has brought me to be honest, I felt I had a trace of dependence on the Li Wei gradually, just as in high school, L, Li Ying's dependence I was almost going to the formation of a habit.
After half of the exam, F, Ling went to Children's Palace, the time increases a little, also be arranged in the weekly Wednesday night dance to learn, so that her time and I even less.
In fact, I find that in F, Ling and I have that time wishes to reveal, we suddenly become quiet a lot of this quiet my original understanding of the increase in tacit agreement between us can be later, I gradually came to feel , it is not tacit, but alienated, although there are many things we do seem to need and then too much language to express, a look, a gesture, we have been able to take the hint, but because of the lack of basic language exchange, I think, psychologically, F,air jordan shoes on sale, Ling, I still had a certain sense of distance.
I began to desire to Li Wei to continue on my if this is entirely a very normal thing, only I know, things become more and more I can not control, I gradually came into the bureau set up the Li Wei in the maze setup, focusing instead on hang around, but she freely I may break open the export-sealed, so that I can not get out,95 air max, but also utter sound.
At that time, I think I almost stood at the edge of the cliff, Li Wei is a person standing behind me, she is working hard toward that cliff push down, but in the cliff, but she has long cloth a network, as long as I fall, fell into her cloth good network. F, Ling is a man standing on the cliff opposite, she did not know my situation, because of my commitment, she only knew I'm trying to go to her side, I think, when I stumbled down fell into the net of Li Wei's, her heart the broken into the starry sky.
I do not have a clue when I will turn all of the mind filter again. I try to find one for me the way people can after all, I only think of two people, one of the is Xiao Yuan Han.
Xiao Yuan Han smarter than me, even in our good few people inside, she should be regarded as the most intelligent, she knows the priorities, but also know how to deal with the major things, but I can tell her?
Not to mention the Han Xiao Yuan's views on this matter, even with my and her relationship, she does not mind, but she will give me advice? It is not equal to the floor, blinded with my partner Ling, she would never do such thing!
Moreover, James Chiu things I have seen Xiao Yuan Han hated this ambiguous attitude, my

没有评论:

发表评论