2012年7月2日星期一

oakley polarized sunglass also could.

A leather envelope self-deprecating, said: I come up with a thick stack of peel from the envelope in the scene all stunned (100 Yuan RMB 90 version), look at the thickness of at least ten thousand dollars I put money in his hand, like playing cards are generally the first random edge of the table on the draw, Finally, I am proud smile, gently out from inside a hand to the waitress, readily said: Very smart lady, and her in the side of the moment and a look at me now pair of facial expressions, I immediately know what I mean, mouth a smile, slightly bowed to me and said loudly: , sir, you are welcome to come again. Waitress with I am very satisfied, I assure She nodded, and put money back into his pocket, filed Dong Qian things,oakley polarized sunglass, went to Dong Qian. Edge of Dong Qian's face as early as Warrington, now grinning an appearance, she understood my goal when I take money out, just my dissatisfaction with long throw Zhao Waguo, grin, happy, also could.
I standing on the edge of the Dong Qian generous,oakley flak jacket sunglass, pretending to be affectionately put his arm around her shoulders, smiled also silly sitting in a chair, silly Leng Leng Zuidou Zhang O-four said: Axi in Jinjiang Guesthouse set the seat, now the hour is late, we have to immediately rush to recognize you four really happy, you slow with, have the opportunity to talk to you bye! pinch the shoulder of the Dong Qian, she'll come to understand, and I smile, raised his hand to the front of them and the children say goodbye to either side, hand heart toward them caught a few, cocked his head to They blinked and made a face, and turned to leave.
their faces, than sing nicely, two are obviously the porter, the other two worked as a waiter and toilet cleaning, have the right hype money to pressure me, Oh, I deliberately let them blow blowing! look at the last leather punctured it? ha ha! hee hee Dong Qian mouth and laughing, blame me and her ventilation, she began to feel lost people.
You'd think I would be really silly ah? really fool people now sitting in teahouse daze it, ha ha

没有评论:

发表评论