2012年7月1日星期日

oakley womens sunglasses great

Really difficult. I took a long time, I had to pull off his. Because this violates the principle of doing things, but when I saw your file, I know that you are Lexus son . I sat quietly on the sofa, the mood of the Zheng Shushu more and more excited, it seems to say to the topic!
Sure enough, he suddenly stood up, waving fists excitedly: the behest of and to continue the unfinished dream of flying your father! great! I'm so glad you really worthy of the son of the Lexus. I am a little reluctantly stood up and secretly rolled his eyes. These old people how so? Always say what born dragon, chicken born chicken, mice son holes. Come on, I want to do pilots really part of by the impact of the father, but, more importantly, I want to be free to fly, you want the freedom to date and flight attendants need to know, my gorgeous dream: dating a beautiful stewardess and the world! What a great dream, ah!
Again I am unable to sigh a breath, he combined with the same excitement in the eyes.
pilot, I also believe that you will become a good captain, flying in the sky. downturn, coupled with on his old talk,oakley womens sunglasses, the whole scene in the day the Department of inspirational comic thing!
Unfortunately, I am not a comic the hero, I did not feel passionate body, in order to cope with the atmosphere, I was very excited shouted: . Just then, that the king secretary walked in, and whispered: In the elevator, Zheng Shushu suddenly looking serious, said: Psychological preparation? Sign only, not commercial negotiations, need it so serious? I looked at him in some inexplicable eyes convey my question.
Zheng Shushu smile, vague: interview score is excellent,oakley polarized sunglasses, exactly what we need talent. private, our company it is owed to your father too much, too much, this can be considered a kind of compensation you Langkawi! Eh? How do I feel that if someone is against me the way?
Zheng Shushu

没有评论:

发表评论